August 16, 2019/Fray Keneth B. Pahamutang, OAR
San Carlos City, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL—Two years have passed since Sto. Tomas de Villanueva–Recoletos Formation House was not catering high school seminarians. This Formation Year 2019-2020, STV-R has opened again its doors for those who would like to follow Christ in the Recoletos way of life. STV-R Formation House welcomed 13 young and brave men who heeded the call of God of which 6 are stay-in seminarians and 7 are under the Live Out Plan of Formation (LOPF).
The stay-in seminarians are:
- Christian S. Compas from San Carlos City.
- Bon Frances Paul S. Ocag from Kanlaon City.
- Lawrence Jeff L. Pang from Vallehermoso.
- Jericho F. Guigayoma from Talisay City Negros Occidental
- Brice Stephen B. Leuterio from San Carlos City
- Ben Cyron Francis L. Yap from San Carlos City
And those under the LOPF are:
- Llukas Antonio B. Grunewald from San Carlos City
- Justine Dale Acojedo from San Carlos City
- Railley Sean M. Lee from San Carlos City
- Khent A. Bahinting from San Carlos City
- Reuel Hurlfield O. Zaraga from San Carlos City
- Christian Jeff L. Pang from Vallehermoso.
- Roger Belga from San Carlos City
We pray to the Lord of the Harvest to send out more laborers into His vineyard.